Networker

Re: [Networker] autoloading problems

2005-09-17 03:58:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] autoloading problems
From: thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:51:59 -0400
Hi,
I have got the same issue afew days ago. The problem is the mediaDB not
feeling  good.

You can verify it by running mminfo -a -r barcode,pool,location. It will
report no match found.

Have a try to run nsrck -m followed by nsrim -X : second cmd will
crosscheck the index and mediadb and first will reset media db in a
correct state.

Good luck,

Thierry