Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows 2003 OS Restore - Anyone Done It Successfully?

2005-09-16 08:40:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows 2003 OS Restore - Anyone Done It Successfully?
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:38:38 +1000
Have you been following the "ASR Recovery" section of disrec.pdf? I have
not tried it myself, but it seems to be a very detailed procedure for
Win 2003 recovery.

http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/NetWorker/disrec/7.2/disrec.
pdf

note the instructions for turning an ASR backup into an ASR floppy are
in the admin guide.... URL for this is:

http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/NetWorker/WINDOWS/7.2/winag.
pdf

Page 712