Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning savesets

2005-09-14 11:50:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning savesets
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:46:54 -0400
So your saying the clone savesets are listed as aborted but the originals
are browsable.

Perhaps there was a problem writing to the clone tape; it abort the savesets
on that tape and started them again on another?

I would try cloning the originals individually to see if cloning works to
another tape.

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:37:49 -0300, Valinote, Marcelo F
<Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON DOT COM> wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>>    My environment : NetWorker 7.1.3 running on a Windows 2000 Server
>>    My problem: I have a bkp group with 4 Aix clients. Automatic clone is
enabled with savegroup notification. Notification shows me automatic clone
succeeded but when I check inside the clone tapes there are at least four
savesets with abort status. Usually this happens to the same savesets
although original tapes contains these savesets with browsable status.

>> Any ideas??
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> Marcelo Valinote
>>
>> Chevron Brasil LTDA.
>> Tecnologia da Informa��o
>>

>To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
>type
"signoff networker" in the
>body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT
>edu if
you have any problems