Networker

Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2

2005-09-14 05:10:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2
From: Andrew Horne <a.horne AT SHEFFIELD.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:05:22 -0400
Hi Joaquin,

SP4 isn't the answer in this environment.

The first machine I installed the 7.2 client on was in our test environment.
   It was a NW65SP4 machine and have yet to get a successful backup to 7.2.1
without doing it manually.  I have the same errors on NW65SP3 and SP4 when
trying to do a scheduled backup to a backup Solaris backup server running
Networker 7.2.1

The documentation says a minimum of NW65SP3 or NW6SP5 both with TSA5up18.  I
have successfully backed up and restored NW65SP3, NW6SP5 and NW65SP4 with
the 7.2 client using a Solaris machine running Networker 6.1.4, but on all
machines I get the same error when trying to backup to 7.2.1

Regards,

Andrew Horne

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:20:47 +0200, Joaquin Camp <joaquin.camp AT PROACT DOT