Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?

2005-09-12 08:15:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?
From: Allan Nelson <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:08:06 +0100
Hi Andy
Re 2 below
I've seen something about this somewhere! and can't recall where -
perhaps this list?

Does it work if you specify the volumes to backup?  I seem to recall
that was the crux of this issue.
Be worth a try - until the problems fixed?

Re 3 below
We're running Server 7.2.1 on Solaris 9 with Netware 4.22 client and
I've successfully done...
o Simple recover
o Directed recover (to another client)
o Save-set recover of a volume to another client.

Cheeers... Allan.

>>> a.horne AT SHEFFIELD.AC DOT UK 12/09/05 11:02 >>>
<< snip >>
2.
NW65SP3 servers
Client 7.2