Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?

2005-09-12 06:06:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?
From: Andrew Horne <a.horne AT SHEFFIELD.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:02:03 -0400
Hi,

I can't help with your problem but these are my resluts so far.
I have found that with these configurations -

1.
NW65SP3 servers
Client 7.2
Networker 6.1.4 running on Solaris

Backs-up and recovers cleanly with no errors, a vast improvement on client 4.22.

2.
NW65SP3 servers
Client 7.2
Networker 7.2.1 running on Solaris