Networker

Re: [Networker] What's considered a "connection"?

2005-09-07 13:02:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] What's considered a "connection"?
From: Jeff Mery <jeff.mery AT NI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:55:27 -0500
Hehe...oops.  I got this one confused with the toaster mailing list  =D.

Jeff Mery - MCSE, MCP
National Instruments

"Allow me to extol the virtues of the Net Fairy, and of all the fantastic
dorks that make the nice packets go from here to there. Amen."
TB - Penny Arcade

Stan Horwitz <stan AT temple DOT edu>
09/07/2005 11:33 AM

Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>,
jeff.mery AT NI DOT COM
cc

Subject