Networker

[Networker] "incr" level save support in NDMP for 7.2.1?

2005-09-05 17:37:38
Subject: [Networker] "incr" level save support in NDMP for 7.2.1?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:29:29 +0200
So we made the leap and upgraded to 7.2.1 from 7.1.3. So far so good. We have also ceased to use SnapImage, and we now use the built-in NDMP support instead. That seems to work just fine. However, when I was skimming through the docs and limitations of the NDMP chapter in the administrators guide for 7.2, I didn't find any mention of that incr is not a supported backup level when used with NetApp filers. Is this no longer a limitation or did I just miss it it?

//Oscar

"signoff networker" in the