Networker

[Networker] /devices on solaris 10?

2005-09-01 13:06:41
Subject: [Networker] /devices on solaris 10?
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:05:38 -0400
Hi,

The all saveset on solaris 10 appears to be resolving /devices...is anyone
else seeing this, and what is the resolution of it?

(I've asked for a copy of the vfstab, I suspect it is related to this, but
thought I would ask...)

Thanks,

Dave

===================================
David Gold
Sr. Technical Consultant
Cambridge Computer Services, Inc.
Artists in Data Storage
Tel: 781-250-3000
Tel (Direct): 781-250-3260
Fax: 781-250-3360
dave AT cambridgecomputer DOT com
www.cambridgecomputer.com

*Any ideas, suggestion or comments are mine alone, and are not of my company*

"signoff networker" in the