Networker

Re: [Networker] 32 or 64 bit

2005-09-01 09:31:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] 32 or 64 bit
From: "David M. DesRosiers" <dave AT LL.MIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:26:55 -0400
Issue the command
   isainfo -vk
which will tell you whether or not the 64-bit OS is installed.

Yura Pismerov wrote:

I found that there is 32 and 64bit versions of Networker for Solaris on SPARC. I can't figure out which one I need. I currently run 6.1.4 and don't really know whether it is 32 or 64bit version.
Our server is Solaris 9. Which package should I consider ?

--
     _
  __| | __ _ _  __ ___    | David M. DesRosiers
| (_| | (_| |    /  __/   | 244 Wood Street
 \__,_|\__,_|\__/ \____@  | Lexington MA 02420-9108
              ll.mit.edu  | USA

"signoff networker" in the