Networker

Re: [Networker] SAP R/3 on Oracle Module not able to connect to Legato server

2005-08-09 10:20:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAP R/3 on Oracle Module not able to connect to Legato server
From: Jody Gregersen <Jody.Gregersen AT VISHAY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:14:24 -0400
Hi,

Thanks for the replies.  Many great suggestions.  We found the problem.
Somehow an older version of the init<SID>.utl file ended up being used and
it was set to look for a Legato server that has been decommissioned.  I had
checked out a bunch of the utl files and also the /nsr/res/servers file but
I hadn't checked the init file.

Sorry to bug everyone.

Thanks again,

Jody