Networker

[Networker] Problem restoring an MS SQL database

2005-06-30 19:54:56
Subject: [Networker] Problem restoring an MS SQL database
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:52:16 -0400
A colleague of mine tried to recover a 6GB SQL database on a Windows 2003 server. The NetWorker server is a Sun V480 with Solaris 9. This same backup worked to a test box recently, but it is failing when trying it now. Both the NetWorker client and server are running NetWorker 7.1.3. After the recover process sits for a little while, an error message appears in the client's log file that says.

_nwbsa_read_asdf_section: BSA_RC_ABORT_SYSTEM_ERROR System detected error due to
asdf_read_and_unwrap_section. Operation aborted

What does this mean? I googled for it, but I did not find anything helpful.