Networker

Re: [Networker] How do you configure single saveset stream on multiple tapes?

2005-06-28 15:55:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] How do you configure single saveset stream on multiple tapes?
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:54:54 -0400
Well, yes it will write up to target sessions to a drive before moving
on to the next.  With many clients running I see no need to set it to 1,
this option will get more streams to drives.

RFE ... Very nice RFE indeed.   Sort of like they snuck a turbo on the
engine, just need to flip this secret button under the dash to turn it
on...your motor may blow up though :)

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems