Networker

Re: [Networker] Conflicting patches (LGTpa69733 and LGTpa75831), what to do?

2005-06-23 13:50:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Conflicting patches (LGTpa69733 and LGTpa75831), what to do?
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:49:50 -0500
We asked Legato for a combination patch, and they did it, but took about 4
weeks to do it.  We had a problem with Exchange restores, and also the
problem with licenses not being read properly.  At first, they said that we
could have either one, but would have to live without the other one until
the next release.  When I pushed them, they said that they would ask if a
combination patch could be done.  As I said, it took a couple of weeks, but
it did finally arrive.  However, you must realize that you become your own
alpha tester, as you are the first one to get it!

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 - Direct
(504) 914-7550 - Cell