Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Premier support is it worth the added cost?

2005-06-20 22:08:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Premier support is it worth the added cost?
From: Ty Young <Phillip_Young AT I2 DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:04:09 -0500
No, it's not Tony.   Contact me if you like and I'll tell you about the
difference we perceived, having been Premier customers for about five years
before dropping off to Basic.

-ty

Phillip T. ("Ty") Young, DMA
Manager, Data Center and Backup/Recovery Services
Information Services
i2 Technologies, Inc.

             "Barber, Tony"
             <Tony.Barber@HDFS
             I.COM>                                                     To
             Sent by: Legato           NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

             NetWorker                                                  cc
             discussion
             <NETWORKER@LISTSE                                     Subject
             RV.TEMPLE.EDU>            [Networker] Networker Premier
                                       support is it worth the added cost?

             06/20/2005 03:40
             PM

             Please respond to
             Legato NetWorker
                discussion
             <NETWORKER@LISTSE
              RV.TEMPLE.EDU>;
             Please respond to
              "Barber, Tony"
             <Tony.Barber@HDFS
                  I.COM>

We now have 24X7X365 Basic Support.
Is it worth the added cost to upgrade to Premier support?
TONY BARBER
UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
775-886-3989  (Direct)  775-720-9475  (Cell)
tony.barber AT hdfsi DOT com