Networker

[Networker] Networker failover

2005-06-10 10:47:28
Subject: [Networker] Networker failover
From: "Ekstrom, Jeffery" <jekstrom AT SANZ DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:42:07 -0600
Hello again,
As a reminder, I'm running

networker 7.1.2 on Solaris 9

We have a storage node running at a DR facility that we would like to become
our networker server in the event of a disaster. It doesn't have to be
automatic, we can manually bring it online.

Anyway, all of our networker configuration lives on a SAN and can be failed
over and presented to the storage node.

So I've got all my configuration, I've got nsrd, what more do I need to bring
the storage node online as the networker server?

Jeff Ekstrom
Solutions Engineer
SANZ, Inc.
Vienna, VA