Networker

Re: [Networker] HP ML370G2/G3 and Windows2003

2005-06-02 10:37:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] HP ML370G2/G3 and Windows2003
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:34:31 -0400
Hi,

Any chance that you put the registry change that disables Windows 2003 plug and play from doing a TUR (Tape Unit Ready) on the tape drives, for any Windows 2003 hosts that see the tape drives?

I highly suggest you enable the "check tape header during unload" attribute of the changer, that will help detect if this is occuring.

Dave