Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato reporting/scripts

2005-05-24 21:50:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato reporting/scripts
From: Siobhan Ellis <Siobhan.Ellis AT ENSTOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:47:04 +1000
NetWorker Management Console does this, except it gives the elapsed time for
the backup. However, if you know the start & the elapsed, you can calculate
the end time. It can export in CSV format, so that can be imported to Excel.
You can also define a report, and run the report from the command line, so
you can schedule it.

Siobhán Ellis
Senior Technology Consultant
Enstor
Level 10, 118 Alfred St
Milsons Point
NSW 2061
Australia

Mobile: +61 424 750 544
Phone: +61 2 9900 2100
Fax: +61 2 9900 2199
e-mail: siobhan.ellis AT enstor.com DOT au

>>> prasadcm AT OPTONLINE DOT NET 25/05/2005 11:11 am >>>

Hello,

Is there anyway to get start & end times and saveset info that the
savegroup reports generates, from some other source, like mminfo?

I'm aware of most of the options to mminfo, couldn't find ones that show
the above mentioned items. I was wondering if there is anyway to get the
above mentioned info without parsing through the savegroup report.

Also, I need to export all this to one Excel sheet. I'm working on
inserting "commas" between fields. Does anyone have a better way of
doing it?

Thanks
Prasad.