Networker

Re: [Networker] Back-up/Archive Report?

2005-05-19 15:22:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Back-up/Archive Report?
From: Stanley Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:16:27 -0400
On May 19, 2005, at 1:34 PM, Albert Eddie wrote:

Hello All, First time caller, um... first time listener...

Found your list while searching for HELP with the Networker box we
recently appropriated for our agency.

After seaching the HELP INDEX I have found NOTHING that refers to a
back-up report, archive report, error report I know there must be
SOMETHING!!! What planet are those Legato Programmers from? /ALE

You didn't say what kind of information you are looking for, but odds are, if you check the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/ networker.html
and search of "report" you'll get lots of hits.

Try also reviewing the documentation for NetWorker's mminfo utility. Mminfo
is a rudimentary reporting utility that comes bundled with NetWorker.