Networker

[Networker] Trying to restore from old server

2005-04-21 15:23:03
Subject: [Networker] Trying to restore from old server
From: Sid Martin <swmartin AT LINK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:20:43 -0400
How do I restore from my old server when all my liscences are now on my new
server.

We have installed new server new jukebox configured new clients new groups
nad new pools. All backups are now working. Now I get a request to restore
from time before new configuration and can not bring up old server because
of liscense violations. I need to bring up the old server and restore data
from my old environment. How do I do this????

I first tried to disconnect the old server from the network and start
networker but it just hangs. (nsrlmc)

I need to beable to restore from the old media/pools/clones/groups/clients
for time prior to my new environment. Please help.....