Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] *** Announcement *** Official release of NetWork er Reporter Utility 4.0.6

2005-03-19 01:28:50
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] *** Announcement *** Official release of NetWork er Reporter Utility 4.0.6
From: Scholz Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Scholz AT FJA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:22:35 +0100
hi thierry,

as always, also the 4.0.6 version of your tool is great. but i have two
issues with the device monitor. the first one is, our jukebox name has a
blank in it "Scalar 1000". when i run the device monitor i see the following
error:

Sat Mar 19 07:05:01 2005           ... Processing Group-by Jukebox Scalar
1000 ...
Sat Mar 19 07:05:01 2005                     ... Creating RRDTool DB For
Total Jukebox Scalar 1000 Device(s) Session Evolution
ERROR: can't parse argument '1000.rrdtool-db'

the second one are the html files for "Device Sessions and I/O Rates" - "Per
Storage Node Device" . we have two storage nodes with names like
"e65-backup1" and "m-s-filer1". the html file created is for example
stat_weekly_SN_m-s-filer1.html but the html file referenced in the menu is
stat_weekly_SN_m_s_filer1.html so i get an file not found error.
i noticed that only in the "Per Storage Node Device" menu so far.

regards

wolfgang