Networker

[Networker] Filesystem containit index is getting full ??

2005-03-14 09:30:30
Subject: [Networker] Filesystem containit index is getting full ??
From: Per Kristiansen <per AT GATHERING DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:27:48 +0100
Okay..

My first post .. be gentle..

I've been "gifted" with the responsebility of a Legato 6.1.3 system
running on IRIX with an ADIC 100 Jukebox.

After a few minor mishaps..I've got it more or less whipped into shape.

but..I keep getting a : Filesystem containing file index for client 'HUGE DISK'
is getting full.

I have 16GB free on that disk , that is 16GB free on a 1.4TB storage pod.

So I'm surmising that networker is using a percentage free instead of a
absolute value.

I've gone through the manual, but are stumped..Ive looked at the Notification
entry for
index size, but havent been able to find the triggering mechanism, only the
part where it
sends out the email.

can anyone help ?

--