Networker

[Networker] DiskXtender and EmailXtender questions ?

2005-03-05 07:29:20
Subject: [Networker] DiskXtender and EmailXtender questions ?
From: Tarik El Mansouri <etarik AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:22:09 +0100
Hello all,

LEGATO/EMC has two archiving products that I'd like to evaluate for a customer
:
DiskXtender and EmailXtender. I'd like to know if anyone is using those
products ?

Especially in a Windows environment : XCH2003 on W2K3 MSCS cluster on HP
EVA5000 SAN
and File servers on NetApp NAS. Any comments on supportability, complexity,
stability, customer
satisfaction are welcome ?

Best regards,
Tarik EL MANSOURI

PS: Any experience with EMC Datamover on Celerra ?