Networker

Re: [Networker] nsradmin, create a client

2005-02-28 06:36:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsradmin, create a client
From: Conrad Macina <conrad.macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:32:56 -0500
If you want a bit more "visual" method, you can put the client information
into a file:
# cat mynewclient.file
                 create type: NSR client;
                        name: mynewclient;
                      server: myserver;
            archive services: Disabled;
                    schedule: Default;
               browse policy: Month;
            retention policy: Quarter;
                   directive: NT with compression directives;
                       group: mygroup1, mygroup2;
                    save set: All;
                        ndmp: No;
                     aliases: mynewclient, mynewclient.mydomain.com;
          owner notification: \
"/usr/ucb/mail -s \"mynewclient savegroup completion\" myself AT mydomain DOT
com";
               storage nodes: nsrserverhost;
<end with a blank line>

Then you can feed the file to nsradmin with:
nsradmin -i mynewclient.file

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.