Networker

[Networker] SUMMARY: wrong tape capacitiy displayed

2005-02-23 04:22:03
Subject: [Networker] SUMMARY: wrong tape capacitiy displayed
From: "ingo AT visionet DOT de" <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 04:20:06 -0500
Thanks!

Setting the default volume capacity does it. I simply didn't see there was
a field like that in nwadmin (So I thought I had to set the variable
NSR_DEV_DEFAULT_CAPACITY_... as the administrator's guide, chapter 5,
suggests; the usage of the environment variables mentioned there still
remain a secret to me).

Thanks again,
Ingo