Networker

[Networker] Networker v7.1.2 on Windows2003 cluster as storage nodes

2005-02-21 13:08:17
Subject: [Networker] Networker v7.1.2 on Windows2003 cluster as storage nodes
From: Pierpa <pierpaolo.frassino AT SOLVEIT DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:49:46 -0500
Hi all,
I'm fighting with a NW server v7.1.3 trying to backup 2 W2K3 systems in
cluster; these 2 systems share in SAN the same library. A strange, and up
to me unbelievable thing happens. On the cluster node WITHOUT services
running, I can see nsrexecd started and also nsrmmd processes (#4). On the
other node, where the cluster services run, the nsrmmd processes continue
to restart, and I can't manage backups, of course. Additionally, even if
nsrmmd processes run, I can't see them using rpcinfo -p on this node.
Is someone aware of this behaviour and may I have suggestions about this
mess ??

Thanks
               Pierpa