Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem backing up Novell servers

2005-02-18 16:18:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem backing up Novell servers
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:16:10 -0500
Thanks all. I just checked and that environment variable is not set. I
will request the patch first thing on Monday from Legato. As soon as I am
able to restart my NetWorker server, I will do so, in order for it to see
the new environmental variable setting that I added to the
/etc/init.d/networker start up file.