Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.1.2 on Linux

2005-02-16 13:51:51
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.1.2 on Linux
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:47:25 -0600
Finally I was able to migrate from Unix-AIX to Linux RH ES 3.
All client configuration , indexes and media database were
migrated/converted successfully, but I noticed that I have duplicate
entries of the default Labels, Groups, Pool, Schedule and Directives.
Legato Tech. support was able to help me deleting some of the
directives manually using nsradmin, is there any easy and quick process
to do this?

TIA,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Dep.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.