Networker

[Networker] backup group many times per day resolved + summary

2005-02-08 13:40:51
Subject: [Networker] backup group many times per day resolved + summary
From: "William M. Fennell" <william.fennell AT CHANNING.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:39:51 -0500
Hi,

My original quesion has been resolved.  I thanks everyone who helped me.
Everyone posted the same answer so I post Oscar Olsson's  here:

Thanks to Stan, Oscar,  Darren, Randy and Tim for their help!

Bill

begin summary---

Ensure that you have show advanced options enabled in the GUI. Then set the group to start at the first hourly interval at the new day. Then set interval to 1:00, and probably force incremental to yes. This is all set in the group properties. Force incremental makes consecutive runs during the day to be forced to incremental, even though the group or client schedule is set to full for a particular day.

//Oscar

--end summary

--
William M. Fennell