Networker

Re: [Networker] How to get multiple storage nodes to work?

2005-01-27 15:19:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get multiple storage nodes to work?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:32:09 -0500
If that was the case then why am I able to mount, unmount and inventory
tapes on the library attached to the new node? Also, why do the backups
run, but only after I first mount a tape; otherwise, they just sit
waiting? Running /etc/LGTOuscsi/inquire does show the same control port
I have listed under the jukebox configuration. The hostname is correct.
If this information was not correct then I doubt I'd be able to even
communicate with the library. I can communicate with it just fine, but
NetWorker just won't automatically mount up the necessary tape.

George