Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up Exchange...

2005-01-06 16:50:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up Exchange...
From: Michael Brooks <MichaelB AT SEQUOIAINS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:49:39 -0800
scott- i agree that the MSEXCH:MB saveset saves the same info, but in a
more granular fashion. what does the MSEXCH:PF saveset imply? how is it
different than MSEXCH:MB?

michael brooks ........... michaelb AT sequoiains DOT com
Network Administrator .... 831.657.4539 (phone)
Sequoia Insurance ........ 831.657.4512 (fax)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"