Networker

[Networker] Backing up Exchange...

2005-01-05 16:42:19
Subject: [Networker] Backing up Exchange...
From: Brian O'Neill <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:41:54 -0500
Just got a few questions to pass by the experts (I was one once.. :)

I'm backing up 4 Exchange 2003 servers as clients to my Linux Networker
server. After reading the Exchange Module docs, I understand that I need
to create two "clients" for each. Will this count as 2 clients against
the license? Or as long as I use the same client name, is it only 1?

As for setting up the client, if I want to back up all Exchange stuff,
is "MSEXCH:IS" the correct saveset? Also, will "nsrxchsv" by itself
sufficient?

Does the "Skip M Drive" directive still apply to Exchange 2003?

-Brian