Networker

Re: [Networker] FW: Specify Storage Node from command line.

2004-11-11 17:23:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] FW: Specify Storage Node from command line.
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:00:59 +0000
Herrmann, David wrote:
I can see from the Networker GUI in Windows how I can specify a particular
Storage Node for the client to send it's backup data to. Is there a way I
can do this when issuing the save command on client? I've noticed the -s
command allows you to specify a server, but the docs don't say anything
about whether it will work for specifying a Storage Node. Nor am I seeing
another option that will do it.

When you run a save from a client it will write to the storage node
specified in the client resource for that client.