Networker

Re: [Networker] Would you read an overview in the NetWorker Admin Guide?

2004-11-09 14:26:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Would you read an overview in the NetWorker Admin Guide?
From: "Dorn, Jeffrey T. Jr." <jdorn AT GPO DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:07:05 -0500
I think it would be quite valuable. I'm sure I'm not the only admin who
learned NetWorker by picking up the manuals and studying. Thinking back to
when I first inherited responsibility for our NetWorker operations, this is
exactly the kind of thing that would have helped me. In addition, I think
that this sort of executive summary-style overview would be helpful to
admins or managers who are required to provide justification for expenses or
concept of operations documents.

Jeff