Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP backup fails after one drive is removed from jukebox

2004-09-21 02:53:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP backup fails after one drive is removed from jukebox
From: "Kuin, CNM" <CKuin AT WLZ DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:47:40 +0200

Complaints about... what. Aren't these relevant?

I guess I'd do the same as you did. Remove the drive in the GUI,
after removing it from any pool that used it.

> Decided to remove the jukebox resource and reinstall using jbconfig.
> After discovering the the auto-detected SCSI library and two local
drives...
Two local drives? One was removed wasn't it?
Inquire sees only one drive?

Seems to be some sort of SCSI-problem if it sees ghost drives.

Cor Kuin.