Networker

Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client

2004-09-20 09:57:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:01:17 +0200
they are set as you said.
although my reg keys are named HKLM\software\Lotus\Notes\5.0 but thats the
install folders so I assume its correct.
Also the same keys can be found in HKLM\software\Lotus\Notes as in
HKLM\software\Lotus\Notes\5.0

Actually one reason this might not work, although  would find that quite
unlikely, but it wouldn't surprise me :o)
Is that I try to use the Networker Module 2.2 for Lotus Notes on a windows
2003 server running Domino Server ver 5.012. Neither og which are actually
within the supported products accoding to the the Documentation I have
here.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.

Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
20-09-2004 14:41
Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion; Please respond to Hrvoje
Crvelin