Networker

Re: [Networker] Client for RH enterprise 3 --works fine

2004-09-17 10:45:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client for RH enterprise 3 --works fine
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:48:50 -0400
Tested this today. Installed lgtoclnt-7.1.2-1.i686.rpm from CD on host
using rpm -U option so any prior pieces/parts would get removed first.
However, on this particular host, it was probably a moot point since /,
/usr and /var were essentially wiped during install of Enterprise Work
Station 3.

Tested running save against several file systems and tested recovering
data, including older data from before upgrade. All seems well. I should
note they're running 6.1.1on our primary server and storage node, so
this newer client release does seem to work okay with our older server
release.

Thanks.

George