Networker

Re: [Networker] Transferring indexes between client definitions

2004-09-15 14:44:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Transferring indexes between client definitions
From: Shawn Cox <shawn.cox AT PCCA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:44:42 -0500
Fantastic.  I'm having one small problem in creating the new client though.
I have deleted the old client and renamed the index folder to the new client
name.  When I go to create the new client I get the following message:

"SERVER lbksvbackup.pcca.com: lbksvtestcomm.pcca.com previously defined.
Re-Apply to use the original client id: XXX(which is not the one from the
old definition.  Otherwise the client must first be renamed."

I don't have a client listed with this name "lbksvtestcomm.pcca.com" but it
thinks that I do or did in the past.

I can't find any listing in nsradmin or mminfo that indicates that this
client is configured.

Do you know of a way to remove any and all references to a client name?

--Shawn