Networker

Re: [Networker] Need help

2004-09-11 14:18:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need help
From: Shannon Ward <sward AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:18:49 -0700
Restart networker?

Shannon L. Ward
Managed Services Manager
Rackspace Managed Hosting(TM)
http://www.rackspace.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Legato NetWorker discussion [mailto:NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU]
On Behalf Of Spindler, Brian
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 8:45 PM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Subject: [Networker] Need help

I just added a client that needs to use the MSSQL module (I know I have
enough licenses because I deleted one that was enabled) but I can't get
the product enabled for that client, can someone help me please, this is
urgent! thanks in advance!

-Brian

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. The views, opinions, and information expressed in this
message represents those of the individual sender and do not reflect the
views of Ruesch International, Inc. Take notice that the employees
and/or agents of Ruesch International are not authorized to make
corporate commitments or representations via e-mail and no statement or
representation made in this e-mail is binding upon Ruesch International.
Ruesch cannot guarantee the integrity or the confidentiality of any
incoming or outgoing e-mail communication.

Note: To sign off this list, send a "signoff networker" command via
email to listserv AT listmail.temple DOT edu or visit the list's Web site at
http://listmail.temple.edu/archives/networker.html where you can also
view and post messages to the list.