Networker

Re: [Networker] Module for Lotus Notes problem after upgrading Networker to 7.1.2

2004-09-07 06:56:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Module for Lotus Notes problem after upgrading Networker to 7.1.2
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:56:41 +0200
Hello,

Before adding this temporary enabler I've seen that I have the 2 problematic
clients registered for the module.

And the surprise is that 2 Domino test servers have this registration too!
Why? I don't use the module in these clients! They are backed up at file
system level not using the client nor transactional logging because they are
only test servers and doesn't have a lot of DBs.

I get the following with 'nsradmin' for our 4 Domino servers (remember that
I only have 2 enablers for Lotus module):

                        name: notes1;
       licensed applications: BusinesSuite Module for Lotus Notes;
                        name: notes2;
       licensed applications: BusinesSuite Module for Lotus Notes;
                        name: notes3;
       licensed applications: BusinesSuite Module for Lotus Notes;
                        name: notes4;
       licensed applications: BusinesSuite Module for Lotus Notes;

Umm ... I'll investigate a little bit. In the meantime time I'm upgrading
the Domino servers to version 7.1.2 too to see if this solves the problem.

Any more idea?

Thanks.