Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange Backup (fwd)

2004-08-13 17:27:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange Backup (fwd)
From: Scott Bingham <sfbing AT EARTHLINK DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:16:16 -0700
Hello Stan,

This message is telling you that the NetWorker Client got a status of
"Program not registered" back when attempting to contact the NetWorker
Server.  This generally indicates that NetWorker is not started or is not
healthy.  Check that nsrexecd is okay on the Exchange Server.

The "nwbsa" is NetWorker XBSA -- a set of routines that facilitate NetWorker
client access into the XBSA library.

Hope that this helps,
_Scott