Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1

2004-08-04 12:21:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1
From: "Reed, Irene" <Irene.Reed AT TEA.STATE.TX DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:21:19 -0500
I have been working with Legato with this issue since March of 2004.
They have run me through so many hoops, but the problem keeps happening.
At first they said it was my environment, but now they are saying a lot
of people are starting to have the problem.  They think it is due to
SANs.  Do you have a storage SAN?  If you would like to discuss all the
things Legato has had me try to no avail, lets visit.

Irene