Networker

Re: [Networker] System Restore - Quick Question

2004-07-26 08:54:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] System Restore - Quick Question
From: Tammie Robertson <trobertson AT ALLIEDMACHINE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:53:48 -0400
I did the restore and everything is there but I am having problems with my
network settings.  When I try to view properties in TCP/IP, it says I have
to install a network card. The network does work and the information is
correct in ipconfig but I hate to leave it like this long term.

I have tried to disable/enable - uninstall/reinstall the card but nothing
will fix this problem. I even tried to recover system state again, still
problems.

Any ideas?