Networker

Re: [Networker] Utilization of Tapes

2004-07-26 00:20:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Utilization of Tapes
From: "Eichelberger, Jon" <jon.eichelberger AT SAP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:19:56 +0200
That helps, but how would client-side created backups be cloned?
All my database and database log backups are handled that way.
I deal with Oracle, SAPdb, SQL Server, and DB2 UDB from the client side.
In these cases there is no savegroup completion.  How does one identify and
clone these so automatically?