Networker

Re: [Networker] Label Before job or Let Networker Do it?

2004-07-08 17:37:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Label Before job or Let Networker Do it?
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:37:23 -0400
Thanks for the reply.

>Right.  Have you tried this and had problems, or are you just wondering
>because you don't normally let it happen?

Correct I don't usually let this happen.

Are the pools set up to be able to recycle tapes from each other?

Not sure... I think you have to enable Networker to automatically label
tapes and I have been burned by networker label tapes that hadn't been
inventories but had data that I needed.

Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.