Networker

Re: [Networker] Do you Know that Why this messages happen ?

2004-07-05 09:09:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Do you Know that Why this messages happen ?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:08:46 -0400
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Kwon Sang Deuk wrote:

>Thanks Stan.
>
>The O/S is AIX and Networker version is 7.1.2
>But I don't know the reason that shut down networker. perhaps i guess that
>Backup in the system has a little problem.
>I know only it has critical problem.
>when I shut down networker . The lower Messages is showed and
>Damon isn't kill
>If you need the detail environment composition . send me the question..
>Ok.. so.. I'll wait your reception.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Resource parse error: Unexpected end of input

I have never used NetWorker in an AIX environment. I suspect you are
having other problems besides just shutting down the software, but
you don't explain what the other problems are. You might want to check the
error messages guide on Legato's web site to see if the message

 Resource parse error: Unexpected end of input

is explained there.