Networker

Re: [Networker] savegrp -O to a non-Default pool

2004-06-30 14:01:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] savegrp -O to a non-Default pool
From: "Herrmann, Dave" <daveh AT DELTAFAUCET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:00:26 -0500
I have a specific group called DRINDEX set up with all my clients in it.
This group is a member of  the pool I wish the bootstrap info and indexes to
be saved to. I then run a scheduled batch job every day that runs the
command: savegrp -O -l full -G DRINDEX

Because the group is associate with the desired pool, it always puts the
data on the tape for that pool. I do this daily to create a tape for
disaster recovery purposes. It sounds like this is what you're trying to do
as well for a one-time running.

Dave Herrmann