Networker

[Networker] Update of ss failed

2004-06-16 04:58:15
Subject: [Networker] Update of ss failed
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:59:44 +0200
Hi there
Server. win2k with Networker server 7.1.2
Client. AIX with Networker client 7.1.1

I have an database server which we shutdown through a savepnpc command
Recently I get an error on the save and the only message I can find is
"update of ss failed" from the savepnpc command.

I recently updated the server to 7.1.2 from 7.1.1, and if memory servers
me it was about the same time I got this error. Question is why ?

Does anybody have any clue as to what that error means ? I have been
through my daemon.log, messages etc without any luck in finding the
reason.
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.