Networker

Re: [Networker] Resdb corruption

2004-06-15 05:51:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Resdb corruption
From: Marco Bezuidenhout <Marco.Bezuidenhout AT T-SYSTEMS.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:52:29 +0200
                                Thanks James

                                I rebooted the server after the backups
completed and that cleared the problem with group. The problem with tapepool
has however not gone away. Do you think falling back to version 6.1.3 would
solve the issue?

                                Regards

                                Marco Bezuidenhout

                                Storage Management
                                T-Systems
                                Address: 1 Strand street, Bellville, Cape
Town
                                Postal address: P.O. Box 2, Sanlamhof, 7532
                                Phone: +27 21 947 6485
                                Fax: +27 21 947 2791
                                Mobile phone: 082 494 7327

E-mailmailto:Marco.Bezuidenhout AT T-Systems.co DOT za

        "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
                        Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion
<NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
                        06/14/2004 07:53 PM
                        Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion
<NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond to "Rohrich, James"
<James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>