Networker

Re: [Networker] Unmounting single DLT drives and DLT arrays

2004-06-14 17:26:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Unmounting single DLT drives and DLT arrays
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:25:56 +0100
Cecil Hypolite wrote:
  Hi all, I have some single dlt drives and 5 dlt drive arrays (dg) in my
workplace. When I want to unmount these drives from the command line I have
to find the device and then use the mt command: mt -f /dev/rmt/0cn rewoffl.
I have tried to unmount the drive through legato with the nsrmm command
using both nsrmm -u and nsrmm -j, but this does not work. Has anyone run
into this problem before?

That's not really very helpful. nsrmm -u and nsrmm -j ought to work, and
do work IME, so it would help if you could say what happens when you try
to run them. Error message?